I was watching SyFy movies periodically over the weekend due to the lack of anything on TV.
I was beyond extremely disappointed.
Not just the visual effects of these movies were terrible,
but so were the plots, the acting, the EVERYTHING.
Some of these "amazing" films I had the opportunity to watch were:
Sharktopus
A creature that is half shark and half octopus kills people.
Thats right: It's a shark that walks on land on it's tentacles.
Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus
Millions of years ago, a giant shark and a giant octopus, both bigger than buildings,
were frozen in combat, and an earthquake breaks the ice, and they fight again.
Malibu Shark Attack
An earthquake releases several gigantic prehistoric sharks into the ocean,
where they kill everyone and every shark they see.
(I don't know what is with the obsession of sharks.)
Ohh, here was a thriller.
Mega Python vs. Gatoroid
A giant snake and a giant alligator were fossilized in battle,
when finally they break free, and fight again.
And for some reason, they decided to put two
random pop star divas in there, and they bicker throughout the movie.
You get the idea.
3 movies dealing with sharks.
2 of them dealing with giant animals fighting and killing people.
The best part was always the ending.
So overall, what's the moral of the story?
SyFy sucks. Alot.
SyFy has some of the most hilarious, ridiculous and corny movies EVER. They're pretty funny, though.
ReplyDelete