Friday, December 17, 2010

Weekly Commentz(:

This week;

Something that made me happy;  GOOD FRIGGIN MOVIES.
We watched Stay and Memento, both of which were screened to
help us develop ideas for our narritive story.

Something that frustrated me this week;  Motion being gay and not
letting me do exactly what I wanted on my Kinetic Type project.
It came out a lot different than i had originally planned it to,
but at the same time very good(:

Something I learned;  There's a lot more possible with Motion than
I know,  And I've learned quite a bit about it.
This week, I went more in-depth with behaviors, even some filters.
It's a lot of fun, and I'm glad i finished my KT project!

Something I want to learn;  I want to learn how to better place my text
in Motion on projects like the kinetic type one.  When I look at the
Fight Club one we previewed in class (my favorite as well)  I like how
after the words are said, they are still on the screen.
And The screen will shom them in the same place later in the "project".

I'd like to be able to learn how to do something like that.
I think it'd help my projects flow much better if I could do it better than I do currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment