Friday, October 15, 2010

Weekly Commentz(:

So I've always enjoyed working with audio, and this week in Boces, I finally learned the right way to do it in Garageband(:  It was a lot of fun after I got the hang of it.  I still don't like the fact that the time it uses is measures and not seconds, but I can work around it.
In the future, I'd like to learn how to apply the sounds that I am editing, re-arranging and creating now into an actual video.
I was frustrated this week when I had to figure out how to apply volume fades onto tracks in Garageband.  But after I found out, I saw how easy it was, and how accurate it is.  It's also extremely effective for building suspense and accents in the Audio.
And finally, I was happy this week that, in general, we started audio.  I've been really excited for this for a while. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment